Kochi University Of Technology, Japan (KUT) is offering a Special Scholarship Program (SSP) to International students who wants to pursue a doctorate program in Engineering.The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) helps to support the advanced research of Kochi University of Technology by enlisting the help of highly International students.
- 16th March, 2018
- 14th September 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at: Japan
- 150,000 yen is provided for travel and initial living costs. (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan, and who have, or have the intention to acquire, “Student” status of Japanese residence at the time of entry into Japan).
- 150,000yen/month is provided for research project work.
- 30,000 yen is provided for entrance examination fee.
- 300,000 yen is provided for enrollment fee.
- 535,800 yen/year is provided for tuition fee.
- Applicants must be citizens of a country other than Japan.
- Applicants must have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment.
- Applicants must high English proficiency.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Kochi University of Technology.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
Interested applicants must choose a research project from the SSP Research Project List
Complete and submit all required documents. See list of required documents here.
Application documents must be addressed to: International Relations Division Kochi University of Technology Tosayamada, Kami City Kochi 782-8502, JAPAN Tel: +81-887-53-1130 Fax: +81-887-57-2000
For More Information Visit The Official Webpage