Application is invited for The Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa High Achievers Scholarship in Computational Engineering Sciences which is offered to applicants who wants to undergo a Masters degree program in Cranfield University, UK
Application Deadline: 25 May 2018
Eligible Countries: Africa
Value Of Scholarships: Up to 40% reduction in tuition fees
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Applicants must be African students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Cranfield University, UK
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be graduates with a first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information