The Kumvana Program gives to its Fellows an opportunity to network and foster collaborations with Canadian professionals and extraordinary leaders from other African countries. Additionally, these changemakers will receive new skills, ideas, contacts, motivation and the potential to lead that will help guide their actions toward greater, sector-wide impact.
This program brings together 10-15 dynamic African professionals for leadership development and network building, while enhancing Canadians’ understanding of sub-Saharan Africa’s development realities.
Application Deadline: 11th July 2018
Eligible Countries: Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, Zambia, Malawi & Côte D’Ivoire
Value Of Fellowships: The program is costs covered. All costs related to the program are either paid for directly by EWB (airfare, insurance, visas, etc.) or indirectly through a modest daily stipend, which covers basic living expenses (food, local travel) while in Canada.
- You are a citizen of, and currently working in, Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, Côte D’Ivoire, Zambia or Malawi
- You have not previously taken part in a similar fellowship program
- You are proficient in English
- You are able to travel to Canada in January/February 2019 for a full-time five-week experience
- You can commit to an 8-week online course, taking about 3 hours of work per week
- You are flexible in living conditions (sharing a room with another fellow of the same gender, living with a family, etc.)
- You have the energy and drive to handle a fast-paced schedule while in Canada
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Fellowship Webpage For More Information